Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Family blog.....Take II

Heidi has been the blogger in the family, which is odd since I am supposed to be the one that is into computers, electronics, and neotechnology (I am still your best bet for a road trip to Fry's.)I started one blog that lasted for one post but not beyond that. We now read lots of blogs and I have realized more the value of blogging. It is easy to do and is a good way to disseminate pictures, video and news to the masses.

So here I go again. This time I am thinking of more of a family focused blog to keep up with the life and times of the Extrem4. I don't think many beyond family or friends will find it interesting but you never know (the other night I spent an hour reading a blog of a girl I went to high school with and haven't seen in 20 years.)

The previous blog was created with a different idea in mind. Kind of more like a journal/soap box for me to pontificate on general social issues and solving the world's problems. I imagine that this blog will not be without the occasional pontification but it will be kept to a minimum. Ultimately, I need to reclaim my place in the family as the #1 techno suave family network administrator that I am. So without further adieu I'll move onto the posting of familial posts.

No comments: