Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What a Croc!

The image “http://www.jellyegg.com/gallery/products/professional/side_312_37.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I have finally bought some new shoes for work. The others almost had holes in the bottom and I really needed some new ones but being cheap I didn't want to spend too much money. I just happened to get a dividend check from REI so I decided to buy my shoes there as I had 15$ in store credit to spend. So for 20$ I got a pair of these Crocs. They look a little funky and some would say downright ugly but I like them well eough and they are quite comfortable. They are very light and have little knobbies on the sole that kind of give you a little foot massage as you walk around. You can also throw them in the diskwasher to clean them up. So with 2 days of wearng them I reccomend them.

4 comments:

jay are said...

I posted about these shoes as well. I love em!!! I wear them every day. Some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

Amy said...

Love em too. And aren't they supposed to be antibacterial as well? Good for AARP types. (that is so funny, I chuckle about that regularly.)

Rob said...

fine, i'll get some.

Rob said...

fine, i got some. and the same way you did, too: with my* REI dividend check.

they are indeed comfy.



*actually, it turns out it was my ex-wife who had made the purchases that generated the check. but she said i didn't have to pay her back.