Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hail to the Losers!

So as predicted right here.....Michigan didn't quite win against Ohio State but they only lost be three and if you figure in the home field advantage which is typically good for three points they were right there. I am not sure what happened to the defense except to say that that ran into Ohio States offense. It was a good game and they are both very good teams. I imagine if Uof M plays our little team (Boise State) in a bowl they will be slaughtered.
With the two kids I did not venture out to watch the game at a local pizza joint but hooked up the laptop to a pair of powered speakers and worked on raking leaves outside listening over the intenet so I could hear the bias of the Michigan announcers. The only bad part was when the game got down to the wire and Michigan scored and were planning a 2 point conversion to pull within 3 with mins left my 2 yr old did his favorite trick of hitting the shutdown button on the laptop. I did manage to get it back up before the game was over but did miss part of it. He got a little alone time in his room as I had just said, "Don't touch that............." as the computer faded off along with Michigans hope for a national title. maybe next year as they always say.

No comments: