Monday, August 06, 2007

Hey it has only been 2 months since the last post...




Ok 2 months and 1 day but who is counting. Many things have happened over the summer and I will try to do the readers digest version mostly by photo if I can get it together. We have a week before ourextended company returns from Switzerland to start school at BSU. We have been working on the house and have nearly got our porch project done and have a new project to start on the front porch. The kids are learing to swim slowly but surely. We took a trip to SLC to see cousins and go to IKEA. There have been blogable experiences but blogging has not been a priority for some reason. I will try to better in the future. I w do will probably start a new blog to chronicle the house updating and link it here.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks Heidi! I saw pictures of R on Tootlepops so I figured he must be okay-- but good to know for sure.
Love the pictures, glad you all are making the most of your summer.. Tho you missed our turn off! ;)
Is that your house then? It looks awesome! Beautiful surroundings!!