Thursday, February 07, 2008

Get Well Soon to Uncle Stan

Uncle Stan has been in the hospital in San Francisco. Apparently, he is doing better. The kids and I thought we should make a Get Well Soon card and send as an email. I read them the email from Pam and we decided to make a picture of the boat and fishing. I can't tell but Auntie's fish might be bigger then Uncle Stan's. I also like the hospital bed picture in the lower left hand side.

This would be a blue boat with Auntie and Uncle Stan catching a big fish. The moon on the boat has something to do with fishing at night. (To me it looks a little like Uncle Stan and Auntie driving Santa's sleigh being pulled by Rudolph the green nosed salmon)
GET WELL SOON

3 comments:

jay are said...

sick in the hospital in San Francisco??? How can we not know this? Sigh. I'm glad to have seen this, and I hope he feels better soon.

jay are said...

stan conrad...got it now. I guess that's why I wouldn't have heard. :) phew. Still and all, I surely hope that all is well.

Left Coast Sister said...

That is so sweet... love how they captured the whole story!!! (: