Saturday, February 02, 2008

sleeping kids and snow

I don't know why we love to take pictures of our sleeping kids, but we do. There's something so absolutely adorable about seeing them this way. For much of the time, they're really good buddies, and they often sleep together!


Yes, we've had white and more white, and then some more. We're lame-o parents who whine about getting cold (or at least I do) but luckily the kids have this friend named Adrian who takes them outside and builds snowmen with them. This one's a big frightening, especially now; it's lost everything except one eye. Ew.

1 comment:

Didge said...

Isn't it lovely to watch someone frolicking in the snow from your warm perch indoors? Marie-Helen just left this morning for Germany again and I will have to brave going to the grocery store with kids again. My grand plans of exercising daily while I had help turned into exercising one time while she was here. Argh.