Thursday, October 12, 2006

Back to blogging




Since we had the grandparents here and the hospital was offering work I have been working everyday for the last week. Today is my first day back to home. It is a nice change and since the house hasn't been thoroughly cleaned since I have been working it is back to cleaning. I have lots of help as you can see by the picture at right. Once again it is the challenge of trying to clean faster then the kids can mess things up. Sometimes it feels like a major exercise in futility. So far in 4.5 hours I have managed to clean 4 rooms with 4 to go. My only hope is that I will be much more successful during the nap season.nnnnbn09fioigy8i8upkiigiooiiiogioppppp[[ioiu9f--pgoy

It seems even my blogs are sabotaged by the offspring.


On the days that I am home there is also the challenge of coming up with something for dinner. I am thinking about fajitas and need to get cracking on the prep work. My son had some creative ideas for lunch and I thought I would post some pictures. Mac and cheese and milk. try it out on your family for dinner tonight.
ok I have to get back to cleaning and cooking.

No comments: