Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Reunion





We had a great day out at Hidden Springs. Natalie and Weston had the community barn reserved for a big group and we had a long day of eating and playing. Starting with brunch then dinner and then snacks. It was great to see and visit with everyone. We didn't get group pictures which would have been nice but I did take a few pictures. Some we hadn't seen in 6 years and some probably longer. Frank and Delores we haven't seen since Crystal's wedding I suppose. There were nearly 20 kids mostly under 8. There were also 2 dogs. The amazing thing is that with china place settings only one dessert plate was broken.
I took my recipe for hot chocolate which is very rich and you really only need a small glass full but it kind of turned from rich hot chocolate to ganache to pudding. I had put it in crock pot so we could sample it throughout the day and it steamed off little by little and got thicker and thicker. I will post the recipe as it is very good for chocolate lovers. I kind of overdosed and it may take a while to post the recipe as I don't even care to think about it at this time as it makes my stomach turn just thinking about it as I overdosed on it.


No comments: