Sunday, December 24, 2006

Xmas Eve Fondue




We thought we would start a tradition of fondue on Xmas eve. We over cooked meaning we made twice what we needed so we ate 1.5 times what we should have. I am surprised I don't feel worse right now given the sludge in the bottom of my stomach. fondue poured on top of cookies, candies, other treats.


After the fondue there were a few presents from the grandparents and then one present for the family. It should be great fun especially when the weather improves.


Tomorrow is our big shindig with the Lehman's and friends. I don't think I have seen Norm since they hosted our going away party in Reno 6.5 yrs ago. I don't think I have seen Crystal since her wedding. So it should be lots of fun with a repeat of the whole overeating all over again.


More pictures tomorrow

No comments: