Saturday, January 27, 2007

Little critters

We went out of a little bike ride today. It was a bright sunny day with no wind and it was good to be out in the fresh air. We ran down to the university as my wife had left something in her office. It is about 20 mins. We saw lots of geese, ducks, fishermen but no fish. I keep thinking I need to get a license and get out on the river. I really need some new waders but them are not in the current budget. I suppose I could try again to see if I can fin the hole or holes in the old ones. My wife likes it when I put on the waders and get in the bathtub to try to figure it out.
So on the way home the peanut gallery in the back got quieter and eventually silent. When I pulled in and opened the hatch here is what I found.

3 comments:

Didge said...

OH this is so cute. It looks like S has a snack bag or drink in her hand? I bet they loved the ride. It sounds like something our brood would enjoy.

Left Coast Sister said...

They are the sweetest! Can't wait to see where you guys went!

jay are said...

Awwwwww!! Too cute!! They're so big! When did that happen?